- WHEELBARROW PEOPLE: This category of people are energy drainers and time wasters. Such people would always want you to do everything for them. They don’t care about your own good but only theirs. They believe it’s your problem to solve their problems. One terrible thing about “wheelbarrow” is that, after you have laboured to load it up, you will still have to labour to push before it moves.
Note: Wheelbarrow people are consumers of energy, time and resources.
- MOSQUITO PEOPLE: This set of people are only interested in sucking goodies out of your life and injected poison in replacement. They are benefits seekers but will never add values to others. Mosquito people have nothing good to offer but always want to derive goodness from others. Here is one terrible thing about “Mosquitos”, they only sing around you whenever they want to suck your blood and give you malaria.
Note: Mosquito people only sing your praises when they have something to benefit from you, while they backbite and backstab you thereafter.
- SCAFFOLDING PEOPLE: This category of people are glory seekers and takers. Just because they have helped you at one time or another, they would want to be god over your life. They want to always control you and dictate the directions of your life. They won’t want you to be free and shine on your own but to always be under them.
One good thing about “Scaffolding” is that it’s useful but it’s usefulness is for short-term purpose. It is dangerous to be kept for permanent purpose.
Note: You must know when the relevances of scaffolding people have started constituting nuisance to your personal development and progress. And at such a time, all you must do is to discard them without delay, if not, your star will never shine.
- CROCODILE PEOPLE: This category of people are nothing but pretenders. They don’t have good reasons or godly intentions for getting closer to you. They only get close to know your secrets and will possibly use whatever personal information they know about you against you at any slightest provocation or disagreement. Crocodile people are not pretenders, they are liars, backstabbers, gossipers and twaddlers.
Note: Crocodile people would pretend to gain your empathy and make you vulnerable to their attack thereafter.
- CHAMELEON PEOPLE: This set of people are envious and full of jealousy. They are always in unhealthy competition with you. They pretend as if they are going the same direction with you but only to silently monitor your life’s progress with evil and negative intentions. They are envious of your success and as a result enter into competitive jealousy with you. Chameleon people are friends that will neither support you nor celebrate your progress, but would always amplify your downfall and mistakes.
Note: A jealous and envious friend can go any length to sabotage your efforts, frustrate your plans and destroy your dreams.
- NAYSAYER PEOPLE: This set of people are dream killers. They won’t appreciate your dreams and they will never support it. They will tell you 1001 reasons why your dream is impossible. They won’t see your efforts but will always capitalise on your failed attempts. They will always see your cup half-empty and not half-full. When you are working on solutions, they would be busy creating more problems for you. They are passion killers and hope drainers.
Note: Naysayer People don’t have dreams, so they will neither appreciate your dream nor support it.
- GARBAGE PUSHER PEOPLE: This category of people are the worst of them all. They don’t have anything good to offer. Their lives are full of debriss, dirtiness and trashes. They are carriers of bad and negative news. They are carriers and disseminators discouraging and demoralizing information. Anytime they surface, it means they have something negative to talk about. They a peddlers of unfortunate events and negative development.
Note: Garbage Pusher People are always the first set of people to twit, post and broadcast ungodly, unfortunate, unprofitable and heartbreaking information.
You know them on your list as I also have them on my list too.
It is your sole responsibility to examine your life to really understand what categories of people you are surrounded with.
Your life can only move in right directions the moment you associate with positive people and disconnect from negative people.