Below are some of the things I have learnt about women during my practice as a Counselor for years now. There are five things every woman in love or in a relationship hates for their partner to do. No matter how good or nice you are to her, these things can make her unhappy and will make her find it difficult to please you as her man.
1) Women don’t want their men staring or looking at any other woman be it on screen or in print. It is very true men are driven by what they see but if you don’t keep your eyes on her alone and cannot keep your eyes off other women, then you are likely to hurt her. It does not matter if it’s just the Display Picture (DP), or status of another, once you give more attention to that, your woman will have issues with you.
2) Spending time talking to another woman more than your woman will cause her to be mad at you. Be it your mother, sister, friends, co-workers, colleagues, Ex(es) etc. Especially when she is around or with you and you seem to engage another woman in long conversations, don’t be surprised at a change in her mood. It may not be so much about the content of the conversation as it is about the amount of time you give it.
3) Another thing that upsets her or affects her mood is when you comment more on other women than on her. When you compliment other women but not her, when you post comments on other women’s pictures on social media but not hers. When you say good things about other women but have nothing to say about her. She will have a huge issue with you. You didn’t compliment her dress or looks but you ended up complimenting on other women in her presence, that is a crime. You couldn’t praise her cooking but you find yourself praising that of other women in her presence, you have committed a crime.
4) You are not able to pay her more attention, or recognize the tiny changes in her, be it her new earrings, dress colour, hairstyle, but you are able to notice little changes in other women, you commit a crime. You are just telling her, the women you pay more attention to are more important to you than her.
5) When you entertain other women, celebrate them, hang out with them, spend more time with them than her. You are able to celebrate other women on your DP and status for days but cannot do same for her, not even on her birthday, you have committed a crime. A crime that makes her feel you don’t love her or she is not valued or appreciated.
She might conclude you are having intimate relationship with them. She might suspect you of cheating. She might conclude you don’t love her. These are little things or actions but have the power to cause her to think negative about you and your relationship with her.
In conclusion “Enjoy the wife you married as a young man! Lovely as an angel, beautiful as a rose—don’t ever quit taking delight in her body. Never take her love for granted! Why would you trade enduring intimacies for cheap thrills with a prostitute?” – Proverbs 5:18-20 (MSG).