1) When you WAKE UP, no matter how SHORT or LONG the MARRIAGE is, KISS her GOOD MORNING, DON’T just GREET HER ONLY!
2) When he COME BACK HOME DON’T just SIT DOWN, WAKE UP and MEET him at the DOOR, a HUG and/or KISS and ask how his DAY was Cose he spent most of it TRYING to make SURE you guys have FOOD in the HOUSE.
3) BEFORE you both SLEEP, PRAY TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, and in your PRAYERS, always THANK GOD for your SPOUSE and for his/her LOVE and DEDICATION to the FAMILY.
4) Daily, no matter how TIRED you are, SPEND a few minutes to DISCUSS how the DAY was, what CHALLENGES you both MET in DAILY HUSTLE and how you HANDLED the SITUATION.
5) Find a MOMENT to ENCOURAGE each other from SCRIPTURES. If you can get a DEVOTIONAL GUIDE, let each person HANDLE a DAY of the WEEK including the KIDS (if they can).
6) Fans, just because you MARRIED her, LIFE does NOT STOP. At least ONCE a month, TAKE her OUT to DINNER, spend the EVENING just the TWO of you OUTSIDE the HOUSE eating and talking just the same way you TRIED convincing her to MARRY you from the ONSET.
7) Be PROUD of your HUSBAND or WIFE, Walk TOGETHER holding HANDS, TEXT each other DURING the day. Your WIFE or HUSBAND should be your BEST FRIEND, so those STUFF you TALK to your FRIENDS, include your SPOUSE, ask SILLY QUESTIONS like what are you HAVING for LUNCH? What would you like for SUPPER? Can i get you ANYTHING SWEET in BED this BORING AFTERNOON.? Did you get to WORK DONE.? Oh i just CALLED today cose I MISS you….Have you CLOSED WORK? etc.
8) LOVERS, people get SCARED to TALK about this but SEX does DESTROY MARRIAGES. SATISFY your HUSBAND or WIFE sexually in BED. It is a GIFT that can be PERFECTLY ENJOYED in HOLY MATRIMONY, Its NOT a SIN when you are MARRIED to have SEX whenever you want. So STOP feeling GUILTY and make SURE your SEX LIFE is completely SATISFIED and ENJOYED by the TWO of you. Do NOT give ROOM for your SPOUSE to be TEMPTED SEXUALLY OUTSIDE of your MARRIAGE because in it you CANNOT give in.
9) Everyday NEVER FORGET to say YOU LOVE your HUSBAND or WIFE at least 5TIMES Saying I LOVE YOU, never gets BORING. it never gets RHETORICAL. it never hurts for someone to hear “Its a DELICIOUS MEAL, “I love you” “Wow, you came early…. “I love you swry” “Will you please get some BREAD as you come? I love you” “good NIGHT my love” “WAKEY WAKEY SWRY It time for BREAKFAST love”.
10) NEVER go to BED ANGRY, SOLVE those ARGUMENTS with LOVE. FIGHT all you CAN but at the END, remember to PRAY TOGETHER, PRAY for your LOVE and MARRIAGE and the GOODNIGHT has to have “I love you”.
Always remember, A FAMILY that PRAYS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER.