- Information you provide. We may collect and store personal information when you register and use the Service or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name and email address. Information may also be provided by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance), when you report a problem with the Service on our Service, when you subscribe for any of our services, search for a service or share data via any of the social media functions on our Service.
- Social Connect. When you choose to connect your social media account to your Service profile, we collect Personal Information from that social media website. For example, when you connect your Facebook account, we may collect the Personal Information you have made publicly available in Facebook, such as your name, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, networks, age range, language, country, friend list, and any other information you have made public. We may also obtain other non-public information from social media websites with your permission.
- Geo-location from your device. We may collect and store your location information if your device settings are enabled to send it to us. We use this information to analyze user behaviour show you personalized content and advertisements.
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people (your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) that can be obtained when you invite them to use our Service, including their name, address and email address.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the Service. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, information about your device, information about other apps installed on your device, access location and times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Service, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Service. During your visits to other websites or online services where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you the type of advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may stop targeted everstrongheart.com advertising during your visits to other websites and online services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Service.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the Service we offer our visitors and users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-party partners, including our authorized service providers, analytics providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to use “cookies” and other similar technologies to collect information about how the Service, advertisements, and email are viewed and accessed. We do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us to learn more about how the Service is used and for them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Our partners also may collect information about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or online services when they also use our partners’ services. When they provide such services, they are governed by their own privacy policies.
Personal Information We Collect: As you may have guessed, personal information is information that personally identifies you or allows us or others to contact you. In connection with your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, username, and password. Personal information also may include information that may not be personally identifiable standing alone, but which may become personally identifiable when combined with personal information. Some pages and features on our Site can be visited and used without providing any personal information. For other pages, functionalities and services, you may need to provide personal information. Personal information is only collected from you when you provide it.
See also Term and use
Non-Personal Information We Collect: We may also collect information about you that is not personal information. When you access the Site, we may collect information such as your communication and other preferences, information about your computer, devices and Internet connection, IP address, browser, operating system, referring URL, metadata, specific pages that you access on the Site or prior to or after visiting the site, the length of time you spend at the site, and other general information about our visitors. This information, on its own, cannot usually be used to identify you.
How we use the information we collect: We may use information that we collect about you to:
Information from Third-Party Sources: We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. For example, we may receive information about you from a social media site if you connect to the Services through that site.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms: Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them.
With whom we share your information: Personal information. We share your personal information with others as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Data Security: We take reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our Service to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
To Better Understand Our Readers and Users: The Services conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on the information we collect. We do this to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our products and services.
Children’s Privacy: We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
Location of this Site: This Site is hosted and operated in Nigeria. However, we and our third party service providers may, in our effort to provide the Site, store Collected Information in Nigeria, or we may transfer it to, and store it within, other countries.
California Online Privacy Protection Act: Under Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. To obtain this information from us, please Email us “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. If you are a California resident, we will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Cookies on our Service do not link to or store your personal information.
For example, when you sign in to our Service, we will record your user ID and the name associated with your user ID in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our Service to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our Service, content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our Service may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence..
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our Service from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. Third parties may use anonymous information about your visits to our Service and other websites in order to improve its products and Service and provide advertisements about goods and Service of interest to you
09th January 2020.