1) You don’t need to check his/her phone in search for text messages from other guys/ladies. If it’s a relationship. It will spoil your mind or give you hypertension Please that is immaturity,You re intruding on someone’s private life, if you’re doing that. Anyone who loves you deeply and sincerely will never cheat on you.
2) Never beg someone to love you,call, text or flash you. You don’t beg for love and attention,You allow love to grow gradually. Do things that will make the person develop love and affection for you gradually. Not by begging or shedding tears,because any relationship that required begging to stay will require begging to sustain it to work.
3) To avoid the pain of heart break in a relationship,Don’t give(l repeat don’t)do not give the whole of your heart,soul and body or life to someone when you fall in love with the person. Human beings cannot be trusted,they can break your heart at any time.
4) Hear this,heart break is not the end of the world,it may be an open doors to a happier and successful relationship with a new partner,don’t take your life. Do not love with your heart alone,use your brain also. Don’t focus on the physical appearance of a woman or man in Relationship,check for character,peace of mind,submissiveness,respect,trust and commitment.
5) Don’t approach a new relationship with the mind sets that every one is the same. Don’t be afraid to give Love a chance again after heart break. Being in love doesn’t mean that you should ignore and disregard other people or human being on earth except your love.
6) If the young man or lady mention that he/she wants to quit the relationship, please allow him or her to go. Who told you,that you can not meet someone better of than your partner. A better person will come into your life,with time.
Above all,the number one person that should occupy your heart,soul and life must be God,not your boyfriend or girlfriend. Don’t allow love to turn you into a compound complicated coward.
Always respect each other and the problem of third party should be avoided in a relationship.